Anthony Kasozi, Quilibra Consulting
This is a bit different from our usual case study. We approached Anthony for a testimonial, and what he wrote was so comprehensive, we’ll just use his words…. over to Anthony!
14 years ago we created Quilibra – an organisational learning and leadership development and coaching consultancy.
Over a decade later our purpose remains the same: to strengthen the way leaders teams and organisations learn and lead.
While our core values and essence had also remained the same – the context and clients we work with have evolved and changed.
Our Brand – how we engage and connect meaningfully with clients had to evolve. We needed to express ourselves afresh – connecting better a generation of organisations and individuals for whom meaning, relationship and connection mattered.
It was no longer enough to simply be good at what you do and how you do it, your reason for doing it and meaning you make of it was even more important to clients.
With that in mind we approached Carbon Orange to help us with our Brand “Refresh”.
- Reconnecting with what really matters to us and to our clients and associates
- Daring ourselves to think more broadly and widely – not being trapped with and in the same imagery, ways of presenting ourselves and communicating with others
- Dreaming a little – considering what else we could do/be that is meaningful and necessary in the work that we are now doing
- Re-living our values in new and emboldened ways – challenging ourselves to be more open about who we are and what guides us as we engage and work with clients.
Working with Carbon Orange:
Working with Carbon Orange – we found a professional, creative, innovative, calm design partner capable of accompanying us through an interactive process of inquiry, understanding, creative conceptualisation, innovative crystallisation, and project delivery.
Carbon Orange brought a mix of skills and attention to detail that made what could have been a complex and tortured experience – “pain-free” and enjoyable.
We were quickly able to go from our original rather loose and non-specific set of needs to a clear brief with a set of focus areas and deliverables. We were also able to agree quickly – a clear process of interaction and activity to deliver the project.
As a result – we were able to fully redefine and recreate how we express and come across as a brand. This encompassed:
- developing a “Brand Book”
- revisiting and updating our brand imagery and guidelines
- further extending and updating our brand colour palette
- exploring and establishing the range of logos, colour imagery, style and photography that would express best the essence and values of our Brand.
Based on the creative design work and the skilled design input that Carbon Orange gave us, we were able to build a new website that more fully expressed who we had become and what mattered for us and for our clients. Carbon Orange enabled us to:
- give clear development and design/development briefs to our web development and photographic partners
- create a unified set of designed materials that we could use to connect and express ourselves across media
- ensure that we had a fully developed Brand presence that was robust and well designed and that could easily be adapted and used across different media and communication platforms and with different audiences and communities.
Most importantly to us as a client – the whole assignment was delivered on time to budget and with a lot of learning and enjoyment along the way!